Lowes Cruiser Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lowes Cruiser Talk

Local Car Cruise Location in Abingdon MD.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damaged Cruiser

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rick o

Damaged Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Damaged Cruiser   Damaged Cruiser Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:20 am

Hello all, and what a great site, and location at Lowe's.
First off Iam trying to download a picture of the damage to my '81 camaro. Don't really know how it happened except for a certain person I evicted, but can't prove anything else.
Anyway the new Goodmark fender is painted, but didn't match the code I thought I had, so the camara wizard is coming into play tomorrow, or this week.

I also have a 3rd gen. camaro painted PPG Vibrance,(yellow/green-orange fade) care of Jimmy Hurley's crew back at the ole H&H Muscle Car. Awaiting a swap of rears out of my youngest sons street/strip pontiac.

Living now about 15 minutes from Shrewsbury in the country out in Red Lion, Pa. so the cruise down to Lowe's is now about a 45 mile trek each way, but still worthwhile.
May be at The Markets at Shrewsbury this friday night, again since I am just minutes from this locale. Hopefully I'll have the '81 back looking fine by then
Car 1: Car 2:

1981 Camaro (Z/28 clone) 1982 Camaro Z/ (Project Car)
350 bored .040 over 305 Crossfire Injection (basically stock)
GM Performance Cam (nothing radical) Edelbrock Flowtech headers
Edelbrock Performer RPM intake PPG Vibrance Paint (yellow/orange, green fade)
Edelbrock Performer 600cfm carb TCI Street Fighter 700R4 with upgrade c/o Roger Brown
Flow Tech headers Hurst 1/4 Stick shifter
B&M Silver Streak ratchet shifter Custom corvette front seats
3" cowl hood Auburn/Richmond rear setup awaiting to be placed in.
Cragar s/s wheels Govan's Classic carbon dash/auto meter gauges
Turbo 350 trans. Boyd Coddington "Smoothie II" rims
BF Goodrich kda ta radials
Interior still awaiting completion
(Plans were to install a 572 crate engine, but economics, and reality set in, ie divorce more like it,ha.)

My brother, Denny Orem, is president of the Lower Delaware Mustang Club, say hello if you happen to see him, and he has a mint, great looking '65 'Stang.
Wanted to meet up with him at Ocean City this weekend, but didn't really have either cars ready to show.

Rick Eckenrode---I'll try to send some pictures your way, say hello to Mike S., and Joe, and Debbie if you see them.
Really do miss the group down there though.

Rick O.
Back to top Go down
69 SS 396
Top Posting Cruiser
69 SS 396

Damaged Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damaged Cruiser   Damaged Cruiser Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:59 am

Hey Rick! We miss you too! All the folks you mentioned have been asking for you.

Rumor has it the next cruise, 5/22 will have a couple of surprises. Come on down if you can.

Mike and I have plans to come up to the June Shrewsbury Cruise. Maybe we'll see you there.
Back to top Go down
rick o

Damaged Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Jumbled Message   Damaged Cruiser Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Sorry for the mixed up previous message on my two cars. Seemed the foremat changed when I sent message, and it mixed both car descriptions together. No big deal.

Thanks for the reply Rick, and you guys always run a nice location-cruise-in, and as my brother had stated with his Mustang club cruise-ins, we are all visitors at these establishments, and the invite could be removed if only a few ruin it. Remember what happened at Churchville. Great job all for setting up such a nice, enjoyable gathering place for us car buffs.
Too bad I went from living a stones throw from Lowes, to now about 45 +/- miles each way.

Got to make arrangements in getting the '81 to the shop tomorrow for the camara/computer paint match. Hopefully by the weekend, I'll be totally back in business with that particular camaro. Heard the new Z/28 is looking great in person.
Did talk to my brother whom had his '65 in the show at O.C., and he said it was a rainy, damp day at the ocean today. Alot of cars, and people left either late last night, or early this morning.
I did go through the pictures on this site of the cruise to O.C. , and I think I am now in love with Hooters.

Hope to see you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damaged Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damaged Cruiser   Damaged Cruiser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damaged Cruiser
Page 1 of 1