Lowes Cruiser Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lowes Cruiser Talk

Local Car Cruise Location in Abingdon MD.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2010 Lowes Cruiser's Breakfast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Daisy

Miss Daisy

2010 Lowes Cruiser's Breakfast Empty
PostSubject: 2010 Lowes Cruiser's Breakfast   2010 Lowes Cruiser's Breakfast Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:02 pm

I just want to tell everyone that I enjoyed our first 2010 Lowes Cruiser's breakfast and DOUBLE garage visit. I always like to see the familiar faces and exchange some conversation. For those who didn't make it Crying or Very sad
The temperature was at the mid 20 degree mark, so I didn't hear any complaining about the heat Razz
Personally I am already ready to complain about the heat during our upcoming cruising season.
Happy and prosperous New Year to all. You're a great buncha people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fquick.com/Miss_Daisy
showgoat67

showgoat67

2010 Lowes Cruiser's Breakfast Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for coming   2010 Lowes Cruiser's Breakfast Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:57 pm

I would like to take the time to say from michele and i and my partners to all of you a big thank you for everyone taking your time to come up and visit our shop and to see the cars.The shop has taken a big tranformation in the past year and it has been alot of work but well worth it in the end.We are starting now on randy's chevelle next week and look to have done asap so he can try to cruise this season.For those of you who dont know randy's 70 chevelle is the black primered one always parked at the front where you enter lowes and give your donation and we plan on doing a full resto on his chevelle and get him back on the road soon.Thanks again to all and look forward to seeing you all at lowes crusing this year.

Kenny and Michele and partners. cheers
Back to top Go down

2010 Lowes Cruiser's Breakfast
Page 1 of 1