Lowes Cruiser Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lowes Cruiser Talk

Local Car Cruise Location in Abingdon MD.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toys for Tots Cruise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beatervilleprez

beatervilleprez

Toys for Tots Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Toys for Tots Cruise   Toys for Tots Cruise Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Question Would like to know if you will be accepting DOOR PRIZE donations for the Toys for Tots Cruise? Would be a great way to raise extra cash if the Marines or a needy family needs some groceries! If interested I may be able to have Kobbie donate some type of commemorative artwork to raffle off with $1.00 chances or what have you! Waddya think?
Back to top Go down
beatervilleprez

beatervilleprez

PostSubject: Re: Toys for Tots Cruise   Toys for Tots Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:27 pm

confused As of today,Monday,Rocktober,19th.We've had no response to wanting art donated for your fund raiser on Sat. the 24th. Time is of the essence,and there is no time to have anything ready due to scheduling.Hopefully next year there will be an interest in a great opportunity to raise some extra cash for a needy family.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Toys for Tots Cruise   Toys for Tots Cruise Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:53 pm

i AM SORRY I DIDN'T RESPOND. i DONT GET NOTIFICATIONS WHEN SOMEONE POSTS ON THIS WEBSITE. i DO GET THEM WHEN SOMEONE POSTS ON THE LOWESCRUISE.COM WEBSITE. aLSO MY CELL NUMBER IS ALL OVER THAT SITE AS WELL AS MY EMAIL ADDRESS. IN THE FUTURE PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECT. WE DID VERY WELL WITH GIFTS AND CASH AT THE TOYS FO TOTS EVENT. IF YOU CAN GET KOBY TO DO SOMETHING, WE WILL BE DOING A SHOW THIS SPRING AT LOWES FOR CHARITY AND THAT WOULD BE A VERY COOL THING TO HAVE. JEFF 410-627-0027 JBARNES03@VERIZON.NET
Back to top Go down
https://lowescruise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toys for Tots Cruise   Toys for Tots Cruise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toys for Tots Cruise
Page 1 of 1