Lowes Cruiser Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lowes Cruiser Talk

Local Car Cruise Location in Abingdon MD.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Actual cruise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dodgecummins

dodgecummins

Actual cruise Empty
PostSubject: Actual cruise   Actual cruise Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Ok so i might have not seen or heard about it. But is there a possible chance we could have a cruise. As in meet at lowes and take a nice drive thru the area. I know there would be things holding us back from doing this, but there is always a way to get around them. It would just be nice to meet and go for a drive the following sat after one of the Fridays. If we did want to do this. I would be more then welcome to help in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Actual cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual cruise   Actual cruise Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:25 am

I like the idea and have thought of doing it many times but just never followed through. I drive to rocks state park would be cool. Or arrange with the 4H to use their facility for a cruise-in picnic!
Back to top Go down
https://lowescruise.forumotion.com
dodgecummins

dodgecummins

Actual cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual cruise   Actual cruise Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am

Im sure we could do it. Yea it would take a little time to get everything straight. But if it did happen it would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Actual cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual cruise   Actual cruise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actual cruise
Page 1 of 1