Lowes Cruiser Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lowes Cruiser Talk

Local Car Cruise Location in Abingdon MD.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast Location

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Daisy

Miss Daisy

Breakfast Location Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast Location   Breakfast Location Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Hey Gang,

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I think the service and food is much better at the Double T Diner. Maybe however, this was a learning experience for the Stars and Stripes place. I kinda think that they don't have the facilities to accommodate us on a large scale. Just my two cents, but I'm old enough to render my opinion..LOL But heck, the bottom line is that I will 'tail gate' with my cruiser friends...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fquick.com/Miss_Daisy
later

later

Breakfast Location Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Location   Breakfast Location Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:38 pm

I'm with ya!

Later
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Breakfast Location Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast   Breakfast Location Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:20 am

I will voice my opinion here, for what its worth. As I mentioned before and I mentioned at the restraunt, Stars and Stripes has never done a brerakfast till today! When I spoke to the manager about doing our breakfast, he was in the middle of planning doing a BRUNCH, which would start at 11:00. Obviously that would be too late, so he offered to come in early for us! I will admit the service was slow and they do have some things to learn about breakfast, however, I don't care where you go, it is an enormous challenge to serve 36 people at one time. I would reccomend a minimum of 3 servers and 2 chefs. But, it was the first time so I have to say he did a great job for a first time. I would bet if we became regulars those changes would become a reality, but when you just started doing it, you never know how many people you'll get. At any rate, I will post a poll for anyone who wishes to vote, as to weather you would like to return to Stars & Stripes or not. I know they have plans for a special Happy Hour for Cruisers when the cruise season stars. I will go where ever you guys want.
Back to top Go down
https://lowescruise.forumotion.com
69 SS 396
Top Posting Cruiser
69 SS 396

Breakfast Location Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Location   Breakfast Location Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:42 pm

Service aside, the food was just OK.
Back to top Go down
later

later

Breakfast Location Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Location   Breakfast Location Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:09 pm

I'm sure that Stars and Stripes were overwhelmed. I think that they deserve a second chance. I also think that maybe they should be asked if they have the ability with their staff to handle our size of group at 9:00am
Back to top Go down
Miss Daisy

Miss Daisy

Breakfast Location Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Location   Breakfast Location Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:19 am

I totally agree with giving the Stars & Stripes another chance...(If they at least keep the coffee coming..LOL). To me, the getting together is more than just the quality of food and service.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fquick.com/Miss_Daisy
Sponsored content

Breakfast Location Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Location   Breakfast Location Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Location
Page 1 of 1