Lowes Cruiser Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lowes Cruiser Talk

Local Car Cruise Location in Abingdon MD.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season

Go down 
+3
Miss Daisy
jk56chevy
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season   Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:11 am

Special thanks go out to the following for making this season a great year. they are in no special order and if I missed you I apologize.

THE CRUISERS - Obviously without the cruisers there is no cruise. Though we had a few peole who needed to be reminded of the rules , everyone else was able to assemble without incident.

David Burris - Lowes store manager. We could not have asked for a better manager. We need him and he appreciates us. His staff also puts up with us and they need thanking as well. David, you da man.....compressor! what can I say that was awesome!

David & Sandy Wheeler - I must thank them for stepping up and helping out with our Cruise. You have no idea how mush work it is putting on the cruise till you do it for yourself. Right Larry?

EDGEOFSPEED.COM - aka Dr Chop, aka Steve Reese - Steve, our cruise photographer has been great with his professional photos of the cruise. He puts in alot of time taking the pictures, up loading them and designing our dash plaques. I really appreciat his services.

Tom Patterson (our DJ) -Tom is a true car guy. he loves the cruise and sincerely enjoys being with us. There were times he never saw more than $20 in his bucket for the 6 hours of time he invested. I'm glad we figured out a way to pay him for his time and investment. You are a huge assett to the cruise Tom.

Some sponsors who need to be thanked - Shoreline Emergency Vehicle Graphics, Vision Signs, Olympia trophy, Md Performance Specialties

We will continue next year with the $1.00 donation and the dash plaques. if you have an idea to imprve the cruise let me know.

I look forward to the 2009 Cruise season. I hope to see alot of blogging during the winter months here on this site and the lowescruise.com website. I hope to see you all over the winter. Maybe a winter breakfast club?

DON'T FORGET, IF YOU REGISTER FOR OCEAN CITY CRUISE 'S TO LIST LOWES CRUISERS AS YOUR CLUB AFFILIATION!
Back to top Go down
https://lowescruise.forumotion.com
jk56chevy

jk56chevy

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season   Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:06 am

Jeff:

I second your thanks to all that help make Friday nites at Lowes the place to be! I can't speak for everyone, but you guys do a great job to give a place to enjoy our hobby!

Thanks!
John
Back to top Go down
http://www.picturetrail.com/jk56chevy
Miss Daisy

Miss Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season   Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:33 am

Great Job and Great Fellowship! Thank's to EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fquick.com/Miss_Daisy
69 SS 396
Top Posting Cruiser
69 SS 396

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season   Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:13 pm

It was a great year, and I took some great pics!

2009 will be even better.

We'll just have to endure winter. Rolling Eyes

Jeff, thanks for throwing a great party every Friday night! cheers
Back to top Go down
later

later

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season   Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:51 pm

Jeff,
Thanks for all of your hard work and frendship. Can't wait for 09!!

Later

Sleep
Back to top Go down
showgoat67

showgoat67

PostSubject: thanks jeff and the crew   Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:48 am

Well thanks to you jeff and the people who help make this cruise happen.We enjoy coming out to have a good time and not to be worried about getting kicked out of our cruise area.Thanks again and see you all next year.Hopefully i can get the gto out more and the cuda can come out more.

kenny and michele
Back to top Go down
1937ChevySedan

1937ChevySedan

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season   Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:58 pm

See ya in '09! Had a hell of a good time every time we made it up that way, from Baltimore. We're already planning on making more Friday night cruises!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season   Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks for a great 2008 Cruise Season
Page 1 of 1