Lowes Cruiser Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lowes Cruiser Talk

Local Car Cruise Location in Abingdon MD.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who are you and what do you drive?

Go down 
+26
rick o
dodgecummins
Phase V
gliebig
25blueraven
CalvinMD
Bob's66396
kwickey18
300john
trbo6gn6
DowntimeDesigns
BIG STOOP
AMC Guy
Kenzx3
gtvert01
06legend
Red_2004_SVT_Lightning
RedTransAm
Miss Daisy
jk56chevy
MotherGoose
69 SS 396
61falconwagon
showgoat67
fastcornoet
Admin
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

who are you and what do you drive? Empty
PostSubject: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 3:49 pm

I'm your moderator and this is my ridewho are you and what do you drive? Chevel11
Back to top Go down
https://lowescruise.forumotion.com
fastcornoet

PostSubject: bill and i drive 1966 dodge coronet   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 4:10 pm

https://servimg.com/view/11452115/1
Back to top Go down
showgoat67

showgoat67

PostSubject: what i drive   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 4:29 pm

lol!

Well here is my ride 67 gto prostreet done in chamelon and my wife drives a orange 1971 4406pk cuda.
Back to top Go down
61falconwagon

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:25 pm

Hi

My name is Keith Ross and i drive this

who are you and what do you drive? DSC07144-vi

and my lovely wife shannan drives this

who are you and what do you drive? DSC07131-vi
Back to top Go down
http://public.fotki.com/Keith__Shannan/our_1961_falcon_wagon/
69 SS 396
Top Posting Cruiser
69 SS 396

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:11 pm

69 SS 396

who are you and what do you drive? Mad10

and this
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE (Hot Rod Lincoln)

who are you and what do you drive? P9230042

Last edited by on Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MotherGoose

MotherGoose

PostSubject: Who are you & what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:46 pm

I'm Amy, and I drive a 1937 Ford Sedan Delivery. My husband Alan drives a 1962 Chevy Impala Wagon, and a 1962 Corvette. Here's the delivery.

who are you and what do you drive? Imga0110

Big hugs to FastCornoet!! Good to see you and the Mrs. Saturday in Shrewsbury.
cheers

Last edited by on Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jk56chevy

jk56chevy

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:21 pm

I'm John and I this drives me:

who are you and what do you drive? 182545760-S-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.picturetrail.com/jk56chevy
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:43 pm

HI I'm Al and I drive a 1965 Elcamino
who are you and what do you drive? Pictur10
and a 1957 T-Bird
who are you and what do you drive? Pictur11
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:51 pm

Awesome ride Al, I have admired them for quite a while!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:07 pm

thanks for the kind comments, just another car guy tryin for something different!
Back to top Go down
Miss Daisy

Miss Daisy

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:23 am

One more try to get my information posted.

My name is Bob Rodahaver ~ live in Bel Air ~ drive "Miss Daisy", a yellow 65 Comet "Retro Rod"...

See ya'll around!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fquick.com/Miss_Daisy
Miss Daisy

Miss Daisy

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:33 am

Miss Daisy wrote:
One more try to get my information posted.

My name is Bob Rodahaver ~ live in Bel Air ~ drive "Miss Daisy", a yellow 65 Comet "Retro Rod"...

See ya'll around!

NOT a Falcon.....right Jeff?? LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.fquick.com/Miss_Daisy
RedTransAm

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:40 am

I'm Mike and I drive a 1989 Trans Am GTA
who are you and what do you drive? DSCN0698

who are you and what do you drive? DSCN0706
Back to top Go down
http://www.thirdgen.org/
Red_2004_SVT_Lightning

Red_2004_SVT_Lightning

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:05 am

Howdy Folks...I'm Cliff and I drive a 2004 SVT F150 Lightning and a 1998 Mustang Gt. I heard about the Lowes Cruise spot through my neighbor George Harrington (Mustang Enthusiast) and decided to check it out last summer. I gotta say that my kids and I enjoy the atmosphere...Thanks!!! Anyone remember the "Circle" or the "Thunderbird" ???

who are you and what do you drive? 11172007CecilCountyDragwayLightning

Last edited by Red_2004_SVT_Lightning on Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
69 SS 396
Top Posting Cruiser
69 SS 396

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 7:12 pm

Red_2004_SVT_Lightning wrote:
Anyone remember the "Circle" or the "Thunderbird" ???

Yep, I cruised there many times. It's a shame the Thunderbird was leveled.
Back to top Go down
Red_2004_SVT_Lightning

Red_2004_SVT_Lightning

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:03 pm

69 SS 396 wrote:
Red_2004_SVT_Lightning wrote:
Anyone remember the "Circle" or the "Thunderbird" ???

Yep, I cruised there many times. It's a shame the Thunderbird was leveled.

Too bad there ain't many places like the Circle or Thunderbird anymore. I was more particular to the Circle and the late night "get togethers" pre Key Highway build Very Happy

I owned a 79 Camaro that I re-built with a 406 small block and a slew of other goodies during that era...

who are you and what do you drive? 197920Camaro202
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:34 pm

I was one to do my cruising at Thunderbird. You had to get there early to get a spot! It was a real loss...but then again I found my cheating ass girlfriend in the back of my best friends Econoline Van...ankles UP! Bitch....she ruined my memories of that place.
Back to top Go down
Guest sy
Anonymous

PostSubject: You no longer need to register to post!   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:05 pm

This is a test to see if the changes I made are active. I hope we get more people to post messages who were afraid to register.
Back to top Go down
69 SS 396
Top Posting Cruiser
69 SS 396

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:33 pm

Admin wrote:
I was one to do my cruising at Thunderbird. You had to get there early to get a spot! It was a real loss...but then again I found my cheating ass girlfriend in the back of my best friends Econoline Van...ankles UP! Bitch....she ruined my memories of that place.

affraid
Back to top Go down
06legend

06legend

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:32 am

who are you and what do you drive? SubLimeonlineatMIR
who are you and what do you drive? Wide06legendsig

I love cars! Amen, to all with Restored, Show and Real Race Cars, I am not close to your class BUT I love my car as much.

Long Live Lime: 06 Mustang GT premium - BULLITT Tribute - Legend Lime (.08 % of all), 5 speed, K&N CAI, Autometer LED Shift Light, Hurst Short Throw, Loud Mouths-1’s, Plenum Cover, BilletPro Chrome Strut+Bolt Covers, 10" Stripes-1" Pins, Eleanor style Center Fog Grill, One Off Lower Grill, Silverhorse inserts with air duct to CAI, JDM Black Turn Signal lenses, CDC Hood Pins, CDC Chin Spoiler, Street Scene 2 "C" Louvers, Xenon 1/4 Side Scoops, 3D Carbon Hood Scoop, Chrome Bezels and Honeycomb Covers on Tail, Rear Reflector, "Eagle Eye" 3rd Brake Lights, 10" Antenna, Stainless Steel Pedal Covers, Map Light Bezel, 5 Bullet Lug Locks (each wheel), Pony Centers, Rear Splash Guards, Painted (red) Calipers, 1968 Letters across trunk, 08 BULLITT Gas Cap, “BULLITT” on: (Windshield Banner), (Head Rests), (Dash), and (Ball end milled Polished Fuse Box Cover), rear Banner, Real Carbon Fiber full dash/door trim kit, Tri-bar Pony Dash Emblem, Chrome Door Reflector Bezels, Chrome Door Panel Trim, Black Sill Letters with Chrome Accents, Chrome Pony on Speakers and Assorted Decals and Chrome Accessories.
Back to top Go down
dansgt
Anonymous

PostSubject: driver   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:31 pm

I have an 87 Mustang GT T Top. daily driver and been neglected but still a Mustang. former VP Mustang Club of Maryland. work in progress as all cars are. haven't been to Lowes yet this year put planning on coming very soon the hang out with other Mustangers and MCOM Members. thanks Dan Heagy. Remember drive safe and enjoy your ride.
Back to top Go down
gtvert01

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:24 pm

I'm Dave and here are my two.

1968 Mustang GT Coupe
who are you and what do you drive? 68Mustangfront

2001 Mustang GT Convertible
who are you and what do you drive? DSC03763lg
Back to top Go down
Kenzx3

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:58 am

I figure I may get a little bit of bashing for what I drive because it may be considered a "tuner" car or whatever, but I drive an '07 Focus ZX3 with the complete SAP Kit, Saleen Suspension, SVT Rims, a few Cosworth parts and a bunch of other mods, my ride's the liquid grey one in the first pic from last week's cruise:

who are you and what do you drive? 157a8b50

who are you and what do you drive? 2a030229

I would like to thank the organizers of this event as it is an awesome one, you guys keep it an open minded cruise in. And the cars that these cruises bring are very well maintained. A bunch of from the Focus Forum I moderate on cruised over to your guy's meet last week and had a great time looking at the cars that showed up earlier. We used it as a time to meet up with one of our member's that had just returned from Iraq and he also had fun at the meet. For those of you that might look at us weird, these car's are more alike to your's than you may think, 2 of the cars in the first picture are race cars meant for the track, the gray one (mine) is my daily driver but I too am a racer with my '03 Focus that was at home that night. Whether it's Cecil on Friday or a Track Day at Summit Point you'll probably see one of us there. We all are pretty much fans of the Mustangs, Chevelles, Camaros, and etc that our dads or ourselves drove as we were younger. But we are starting family's, buying first time houses, paying off college, or other things you guys might have done at the ages of 20 to 30. So with all that we cannot pour tons of money into a Shelby Cobra or Vette, but we still like to enjoy them by seeing them at meet's like this. Most of us are not a fan of the "riced" out hondas or huge winged japanese cars that seem to come to meets and ruin them if not kept in check. Those idiots are immature and really need someone to teach them some etiquette.

As we said we love coming to these meets and hate seeing some of the idiots that show up ruin it for what is classified as the "tuner" class. A good meet just needs rules and someone to moderate those rules, and you guys do awesome at that. Really keep up the good work, you guys are awesome
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Thank You Kenzx3   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:11 am

Thank you for your kind words and I am glad you guys enjoy our cruise. Unfortunately you are right, most everyone, myself included would have lumped you into the tuner class. Mearly because they are different from us old school cruiser owners. For this reason the decision was made to eliminate only those who can't follow the rules. The problem is, there is an element of people who do what they want, with no reguard for safety or repect for our cruise location. They drive trucks, cars and motorcycles and no one can tell who they are till they do something stupid. Lowes management knows we are watching for those people and understand its not an easy task to manage all of those who attend. But it will get real old if the same stupid thing contnues. As I always say, "THIS IS YOUR CRUISE" - I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE TAKE OWNERSHIP IN IT AND HELP POLICE FOR PROBLEMS. So I hope you continue to enjoy all we have to offer at the Lowes Cruise. Cruise safely Jeff barnes (Lowes Cruise Co-ordinator)
Back to top Go down
AMC Guy

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:44 pm

My name is Pat and I have a few I drive, the first 2 have been at the Lowes Cruise either last year(The 67 American), or this year(the 70 AMX, 63 Cutlass). The AMC cars have a/c, so they get driven in the summer. The Olds is a spring/fall cruiser. Got a few more to get tuned up and show off! Saturday the 6th was nice, I enjoy the music but in the past it has been a bit too loud(hard to talk cars over it when cranked) Otherwise a real nice venue, hope it stays alive!
who are you and what do you drive? 6-23-07006
who are you and what do you drive? 9-16-07003
who are you and what do you drive? 10-09-06001
Pat in Joppa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who are you and what do you drive?   who are you and what do you drive? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who are you and what do you drive?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lowes Cruiser Talk :: WELCOME :: Who are you & what do you drive?-
Jump to: