Lowes Cruiser Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lowes Cruiser Talk

Local Car Cruise Location in Abingdon MD.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DONATIONS ACCEPTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

DONATIONS ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: DONATIONS ACCEPTED   DONATIONS ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:22 am

As there seems to be some concern about the $1.00 Fee, I have decided to make it an OPTIONAL DONATION. If you choose to not particpate in the Gift Card Give-a-ways, all you have to do is say "I CHOOSE TO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE DONATION" you don't have to be belligerant, or full of attitude. By not particpating you will obviously not be eligable to win the gift cards, but also any upcoming Lowe's Give-a-ways that the manager is planning. No one will harrase you to buy a ticket. This will be totally voluntary.
I have removed the fee thread because negativity begets negativity and I dont think it does anybody any good. The problem withthe internet is, just because someone types it, it doesn't make it true. So why fight the lies. All are welcomed at Lowes and if I said anything to offend someones car I am SORRY. Unless you were thrown out for rules violations in which I'm not sorry. I can do without all the "he said-she said". Lets move on....Its only a Cruise not the Presidency...Thats another topic I choose to not get into. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://lowescruise.forumotion.com
showgoat67

showgoat67

DONATIONS ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: lowes   DONATIONS ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:57 pm

Good job jeff on this i agree with you 100% lol! cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
PTCRUISER

DONATIONS ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DONATIONS ACCEPTED   DONATIONS ACCEPTED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:59 pm

That sounds like a very fair policy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DONATIONS ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DONATIONS ACCEPTED   DONATIONS ACCEPTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DONATIONS ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lowes Cruiser Talk :: CRUISE NEWS-
Jump to: