Lowes Cruiser Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lowes Cruiser Talk

Local Car Cruise Location in Abingdon MD.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLease dont take up more then one space

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
showgoat67

showgoat67

PLease dont take up more then one space Empty
PostSubject: PLease dont take up more then one space   PLease dont take up more then one space Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Hey all i hope some people that decide to take up more then one space are stopping by the site to read this.Please if you have a trailer leave it on the other lot out front it is crowded enough without someone trying to drive through with a trailer.I have seen people pull into spaces with the trailers and it takes up alot of room that could be for cruisers hotrods.Jeff has enough to do with trying to keep the cruise running and take care of trying to make sure people follow the rules and some of us cruisers do what we can to help him so we all have a good time.We are all grown ups and don't need to be told like children to follow simple rules.If your afraid of your car getting hurt and want to take up 2 spaces by parking sideways or in the middle of 2 spaces then i would say don't come to the cruise because here we want to be able to see alot of rides here and if you need to take up more space then needed then that is one less ride to be able to park and that is not fair to other cruisers.I saw first cruise nite a golf cart on a trailer pulled into some spaces and take up enormous room.If you are disabled then take the golf cart off in the other lot and then ride thru on it but don't but please don't drive thru in the truck and trailer and take a chance of hitting someones ride that is going to cause major problems.This is my OPINON and it is the rules on the paper your given on the flyer.I enjoy coming to lowes on friday when i am able to and i would like to be able to come down to a peaceful good time not a playground for whiners and adults that cant act like adults.So please take to heart what i am writing.

thanks

kenny
Back to top Go down
dodgecummins

dodgecummins

PostSubject: Re: PLease dont take up more then one space   PLease dont take up more then one space Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:47 pm

Yea i know there was alot of problems with spaces being taken. It hard for me especially since my truck is not the shortest.
Back to top Go down
CalvinMD

PostSubject: Re: PLease dont take up more then one space   PLease dont take up more then one space Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Since I know you all are referring to me....not a problem...but certainly there are a fewplaces in there that I can park that only one spot will be taken up without me unhitching...for instance ..at the front where the concrete pad is and the gentleman with the donation bucket...or better yet, a single spot along the outer curb that I could back straight in and the trailer actually going over the curb and back on the grass up in a corner...that would make it that only the truck was in a single parking spot ..please let me know or call me at 443-553-1366...as I have other places I can go that are more handicapped friendly No
Back to top Go down
showgoat67

showgoat67

PostSubject: space   PLease dont take up more then one space Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:02 am

Thanks calvin i sent you a private reply to your message i will try to help you out if i am at lowes .Check your messages.

see ya

kenny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLease dont take up more then one space   PLease dont take up more then one space Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLease dont take up more then one space
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lowes Cruiser Talk :: CRUISE NEWS-
Jump to: