Lowes Cruiser Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lowes Cruiser Talk

Local Car Cruise Location in Abingdon MD.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package

Go down 
AuthorMessage
69 SS 396
Top Posting Cruiser
69 SS 396

SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package Empty
PostSubject: SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package   SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:30 pm

I have decided to go back to the original bench seat in my '69, so this bucket seat package needs to go.

The buckets and console are actually from a '71 Chevelle that was parted out in the 80's. I recovered the seats (I think I used PUI stuff) and bought the correct console lid. The console insert was refurbished at the same time. The headrest adjustments are reproduction '69 pieces that I bought from Ground Up, and the bucket seat trim is the correct WIDE trim. Headrests are original and the buttons are original also.

I never located the locking piece from a '68-'69 parts console that the lid would lock into. Most of the mounting tabs are OK, but I did repair the front console insert tabs and have held up well so far. It's been YEARS since I installed this console, but I believe the mounting areas are OK, If there is interest, I will remove it from the car, but don't waste my time! I still cruise in this Chevelle.

The Muncie shifter handle and chrome (repro) ball go with it, as does the slider (repro), boot, and retainer. The correct heater box vent (for buckets/console) goes with it too. The light harness that plugs into the dash harness is included.

I drive this car, so there is some wear and tear to all of these pieces, but is still better than driver-quality. There are some scratches on the plastic bucket seat backs. The aluminum inserts on the console are not perfect.

The weld-in mounts are NOT included. You will need to purchase the floor mounts.

Email or PM me if you have any questions. Asking $900 for the package. I will not ship any of this stuff. Delivery to Carlisle (on Saturday) is a possibility. I may attend the Fall Hershey Meet on the following Wednesday. I can bring this stuff down to Lowes also, but you must be committed to purchasing the package.

Here's the pics:

SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package 664271144_ynCAs-L
SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package 664271155_Dx7uQ-L
SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package 664271168_9kxaB-L
SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package 664271203_uSG3U-L
SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package 664271369_GD4ve-L
SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package 664271357_sSgL3-L
SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package 664271225_Dmkyh-L
SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package 664271249_GEQ3A-L
SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package 664271313_ExPQs-L
SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package 664271280_zRgjk-L
SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package 664271266_fNu6a-L
SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package 664271297_6NtEZ-L
SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package 664271214_AzJZn-L

Last edited by 69 SS 396 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
69 SS 396
Top Posting Cruiser
69 SS 396

SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package   SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:50 pm

Sale pending.......
Back to top Go down

SOLD - Chevelle Bucket Seat Change-Over Package
Page 1 of 1