Lowes Cruiser Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lowes Cruiser Talk

Local Car Cruise Location in Abingdon MD.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Car graphics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elmo3000

elmo3000

Car graphics Empty
PostSubject: Car graphics   Car graphics Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:49 pm

Hi everyone,

I live in Bel Air and need some help. Can someone point me in a good direction to have vinyl graphics put on my car. I have the stripes, just need someone to put them on for me, without having to sell a kidney!!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/elmo3000/Lowes_Cruise_Night/HOME_-_INTRODUCTIO
Miss Daisy

Miss Daisy

Car graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car graphics   Car graphics Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:59 am

elmo3000 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I live in Bel Air and need some help. Can someone point me in a good direction to have vinyl graphics put on my car. I have the stripes, just need someone to put them on for me, without having to sell a kidney!!

Thanks

Contact Pete Cole known as "Auto Trim Design". Phone # 410-665-4359 His cell phone # is 443-324-3611. Email address is ( pcole1smile@comcast.net). He's also a car guy and will give you the most bang for your buck. I don't think you'll have to sell a kidney! LOL Good luck!

Bob
Back to top Go down
http://www.fquick.com/Miss_Daisy
elmo3000

elmo3000

Car graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car graphics   Car graphics Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Thanks Bob,

You and Jeff are both on the same wavelength! You both sent me his details at the same time!

Unfortunately as of yet, I am having no luck getting hold of him, either on his cell or work number.

I was hoping to have them fitted for the show tonight, but alas, I think it will have to wait until next week!

Thank you both, see you at the show.

Elliot
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/elmo3000/Lowes_Cruise_Night/HOME_-_INTRODUCTIO
beatervilleprez

beatervilleprez

Car graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car graphics   Car graphics Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:28 pm

elmo3000 wrote:
Thanks Bob,

You and Jeff are both on the same wavelength! You both sent me his details at the same time!

Unfortunately as of yet, I am having no luck getting hold of him, either on his cell or work number.

I was hoping to have them fitted for the show tonight, but alas, I think it will have to wait until next week!

Thank you both, see you at the show.

Elliot
"Not Just Signs"/Roger Little..410-808-0755..Won't even cost ya a leg! LOL..He's from Bel Air area too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Car graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car graphics   Car graphics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car graphics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lowes Cruiser Talk :: CRUISE NEWS-
Jump to: