Lowes Cruiser Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lowes Cruiser Talk

Local Car Cruise Location in Abingdon MD.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruisers Interested in A Little Competition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Schirmer

Cruisers Interested in A Little Competition Empty
PostSubject: Cruisers Interested in A Little Competition   Cruisers Interested in A Little Competition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Jeff,
I know I've talked to you about this before, but I'm also gonna throw this out to the masses. This sunday 7/12 Rite Aid is hosting this year's Driver's Skills Challange. This puts Rite Aid tractor trailer drivers from all over the country up against each other in a skills competition, to see who's the Top Dog of the road. This is also partnered with Rite Aid's Perryman DC Family Fun Day. We're asking for anyone interested in bringing their cars for display. There will be free food, games, prizes, plant tours, and much more. The date 7/12/09, Time 9am till 3:00. Their asking that the cars be there from 9am till 1pm weather permitting. There will probably be some fund raising going on, but that should be minimal. All proceeds go to The Children's Miracle Network. Any responses could reach me at 410-937-5579 or jlschirmer2003@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Jeff
Back to top Go down

Cruisers Interested in A Little Competition
Page 1 of 1