Lowes Cruiser Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lowes Cruiser Talk

Local Car Cruise Location in Abingdon MD.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Raining Here In Carlisle Too!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
69 SS 396
Top Posting Cruiser
69 SS 396

It's Raining Here In Carlisle Too! Empty
PostSubject: It's Raining Here In Carlisle Too!   It's Raining Here In Carlisle Too! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:39 pm

I'm up here at the Ford Nats, and it's raining here too. They say it will be sunny and 85 tomorrow, we'll see about that.

No pics today, I'll take some tomorrow. Cool
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: rain and rot   It's Raining Here In Carlisle Too! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:43 am

Hey Rick with all those Fords in one place, in the rain, was the sound of all the Rusting deafening? LOL...
CONGRATS ON THE TOP HONORS in your class! Now you need to post the trophy or plaque!
Back to top Go down
https://lowescruise.forumotion.com
69 SS 396
Top Posting Cruiser
69 SS 396

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Here In Carlisle Too!   It's Raining Here In Carlisle Too! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Admin wrote:
Hey Rick with all those Fords in one place, in the rain, was the sound of all the Rusting deafening? LOL...
CONGRATS ON THE TOP HONORS in your class! Now you need to post the trophy or plaque!

Jay gave me a hard time about this, but what the heck.
It's Raining Here In Carlisle Too! 559523152_exs3m-L
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: nice chair   It's Raining Here In Carlisle Too! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:01 pm

69 SS 396 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Jay gave me a hard time about this, but what the heck.
It's Raining Here In Carlisle Too! 559523152_exs3m-L

WOW rICK, YOU GOT A PIECE OF PLASTIC AND REALLY COOL CHAIR FOR WINNING? ...IS THAT PLEATHER?
Back to top Go down
https://lowescruise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Here In Carlisle Too!   It's Raining Here In Carlisle Too! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Raining Here In Carlisle Too!
Page 1 of 1