Lowes Cruiser Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lowes Cruiser Talk

Local Car Cruise Location in Abingdon MD.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanted: Recommended Vinyl Top Installers in Balt/Harf Co.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
heep

Wanted:  Recommended Vinyl Top Installers in Balt/Harf Co. Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Recommended Vinyl Top Installers in Balt/Harf Co.   Wanted:  Recommended Vinyl Top Installers in Balt/Harf Co. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:39 pm

I would like to have a vinyl top installed on my '71 Nova by a reputable restoration facility. Please provide me with recommendations for facilities located in the Baltimore/Harford County area. Thanks.

Ride On!
Heep
Back to top Go down
showgoat67

showgoat67

PostSubject: top   Wanted:  Recommended Vinyl Top Installers in Balt/Harf Co. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Well whenever i have had a vinyl top or convertible top installed i use bens uphost on hardford rd in parkville maryland brian there is the best when it comes to that stuff and i have used them for over 14 jobs over the years and always been satisfied.

kenny
Back to top Go down
heep

PostSubject: Installer Recommendation   Wanted:  Recommended Vinyl Top Installers in Balt/Harf Co. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:32 pm

Thanks Kenny! I appreciate your response and I will contact Brian for an appointment next week.

Ride On!

Heep
Back to top Go down
showgoat67

showgoat67

PostSubject: top   Wanted:  Recommended Vinyl Top Installers in Balt/Harf Co. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:47 pm

How did it work out for you on your top did you get hooked up with brian?

kenny
Back to top Go down
heep

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Recommended Vinyl Top Installers in Balt/Harf Co.   Wanted:  Recommended Vinyl Top Installers in Balt/Harf Co. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Brian is a very nice guy. He and his co-worker did a good job on the actual vinyl top install. However, they had trouble installing the trim which lead to accidently scratching the top of my front right fender. They had the damaged area professionally refinished at their cost and to my satisfaction. All in all the car looks sharp and I'll take care of the trim "adjustments" in due time.

heep
Back to top Go down
showgoat67

showgoat67

PostSubject: top   Wanted:  Recommended Vinyl Top Installers in Balt/Harf Co. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:27 pm

Heep i would love to see the job they did on the car if you see my kamelon gto or michele's orange cuda friday night stop over and introduce yourself and we can check out that ride.

kenny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Recommended Vinyl Top Installers in Balt/Harf Co.   Wanted:  Recommended Vinyl Top Installers in Balt/Harf Co. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Recommended Vinyl Top Installers in Balt/Harf Co.
Page 1 of 1